NATO Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrading the alliance

2 posters

Go down

Upgrading the alliance Empty Upgrading the alliance

Post by Feelinsofly Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Hey all, I'm new to nations and just getting off the ground. I appreciate ate the invite to the alliance!

However, I'm not new to diplomacy or efficiency, and I was wondering where we are at on several things to strengthen the alliance, and if there are no plans, if we should set these up: Do we have a forum specifically for trade, separated by material to be traded? Do we have a way for Alliance members to group chat? What about a voting system, and if so, how does it currently work? What are the main benefits of being in the NATO republic? I noticed that the alliance has been treading on some dangerous waters politically with other alliances, how are those decisions made? Do we have somewhere where alliance members discuss various strategy moves? scratch

I appreciate that this is a mutual defense pact, and we aren't taxed for being in the alliance, which is fantastic. But I'm curious how the alliance is developing so we can be a more effective alliance than any others in the game.

Feelinsofly
Feelinsofly

Back to top Go down

Upgrading the alliance Empty Re: Upgrading the alliance

Post by Typer57 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:31 am

Feelinsoftly, your right we should organize our Alliance more efficiently. I will put you in charge of creating the Trade forums, and Group chat. Our voting system works by making a Poll and asking people to vote on it. Well also, our Alliance makes decisions by me proposing a idea and asking you to vote for it. If it gains a popular vote then the proposal will be active. Feelinsoftly, thanks for your concern and we can improve the alliance as a whole together.
Typer57
Typer57
Admin

https://nato-republic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feelinsofly Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:39 am

Feelinsofly* lol. But that's excellent. Just PM me the information and I'll get to work on that. Also, we need to have a system for proposing legislation/idea in written form. I suggest you come up with the procedure to submit, review, and vote and we can edit it from there.

Finally, somethingdifferent has a message for you from me about the flag. I can't wait 'til we get this Congress off the ground.
Feelinsofly
Feelinsofly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum