NATO Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congress Sign Up

+7
Jenkins11
Baliotti02
Morrighan
MrDexie
Feelinsofly
crusader
Typer57
11 posters

Go down

Congress Sign Up Empty Congress Sign Up

Post by Typer57 Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:35 pm

If your interested in being in congress (Senate or House) please sign up like this:
(Im President so I cannot run)
Nation:
Name:
What Division you want to be in:
Why you want to be in Congress:
How you will protect freedom:

Hurry only 10 seats available!

Congress Sign Up B14e3800-0389-48e9-8917-048898934097

Last edited by Typer57 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Typer57
Typer57
Admin

https://nato-republic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Congress Sign Up Empty Re: Congress Sign Up

Post by crusader Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Nation:Fort Indo
Name:Crusader
Why you want to be in Congress:Cause my nation is big and influential Razz
How you will protect freedom: With my own strong hands Very Happy

crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Feelinsofly Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:49 am

Nation: Anartopia
Name: Anarchic
Why do I want to be in Congress? Because we need strong leadership that understands the real world, not foolhardy rushes into wars we don't understand.
Division: Senate
How will I protect freedom? Slow and steady wins the race. Freedom is protected when no one will attack because they fear your retaliation and appreciate your friendship, rather than when they fear your friendship and face your aggression.

Also, because I've attempted to improve NATO before, through forum update suggestions, trade room suggestions, etc. Being a member of the NATO congress will hopefully (unless we are just puppets) allow us the power to improve the alliance.

NATO Congress needs a realist. Anarchic 2016. Cool

Last edited by Feelinsofly on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feelinsofly
Feelinsofly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDexie Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:46 am

Nation: FederalTurkey
Name: MrDexie
Why I want to be in the congress: Because I want to take part in the growth in our alliance. As a nation I'm growing exponentially, and I'm quite active and also I have decent relations with many nations so from a diplomatic perspective I think I have lots to add to our alliance.

MrDexie

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrighan Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:21 am

Nation: Memnoch Hold
Name: Morrighan
What Division you want to be in: the House
Why you want to be in Congress: So I can help change the world for the better and speak for those who don't feel heard.
How you will protect freedom: By speaking for those who are not in a position of power, and helping pass laws that taxpayers want to see instituted.

Morrighan

Back to top Go down

Post by Baliotti02 Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Nation: Jedathia
Name: Baliotti02
What division you want to be in: Congress (House of Representatives)

Why you want to be in congress: I want to participate in the Congress of the NATO Republic because I want to ensure that all nations of the alliance are protected by the reasonable amendments of the constitution. I want to participate in the making of decisions to help the alliance be more structured and in uniform.

How will you protect freedom: I am dedicated to helping the alliance to the best of my abilities, therefore I will reach out to the people and make the best decisions and help the NATO Republic the best I can.

Baliotti02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenkins11 Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Nation: Jenkistan
Name: Jenkins11 (Peter Jenkins)
What Division you want to be in: Congress (House Of Representatives)
Why you want to be in Congress: I am a ambitious person who would always want the best for the greater good, I know history and learned from real politicians, Im also a huge military historian, being enlisted in JROTC, and am able act accordingly in times of war.
How you will protect freedom:I will protect freedom, by hunting those who dare threaten our way of life, to stand up for whats right and to make all me votes and decisions based on the people and the U.S. Constitution.
Jenkins11
Jenkins11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayaher Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Nation: Kaupeh
Name: Ayaher
What Division you want to be in: Congress (House Of Representatives)
Why you want to be in Congress: To promote the increase of production and good administration so that we all can progress.
How you will protect freedom: By making alliances with strong allies in case of war and promoting conditions that enable poor countries to develop.
Ayaher
Ayaher

Back to top Go down

Post by Xealo Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Nation: Xealo
Name: Xealo
What Division you want to be in: Congress (Senate)
Why you want to be in Congress: To promote the alliance and help grow the people who are part of it
How you will protect freedom: GOOD OL' FASHIONED AMERICAN DEMOCRACY. (and diplomacy)

[Note: If I'm already Speaker of the House then I cannot run, rather I am either the deciding vote or I am part of the three government members who form the deciding vote.]

Xealo

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan_Tailor Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Nation: Azulon
Name: DeclanTailor
What Division you want to be in: House of representatives
Why you want to be in Congress: To help all nations grow and progress for the future development of our alliance. I want to help voice the smaller nations of our alliance making sure we are all safe, protected and thriving together towards a brighter future.
How you will protect freedom: I will protect freedom through voicing as many members as possible enabling more communication between members so nations can not be pushed into developing in a specific way.
Declan_Tailor
Declan_Tailor

Back to top Go down

Post by vigust Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:05 am

Nation:Beelzebub
Name:vigust
Why you want to be in Congress: I want to be in Congress because although my nation may not be that strongest out there i want to be able to help this nation to the best of my ability and i feel that the best way i can do that is to be in Congress (equality for all - Typer57)
How you will protect freedom: Even though i don't have a strong military i am building it up to try and protect nations that need it. I will also contribute as many resources as i can if they are needed. I will do my best to help other nations and if i can't then i'll encourage others to do so.

vigust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum